Criminal and immigration attorney Ifeyinwa “Ify” J. Seales has extensive experience in various practice areas and has devoted her career to empowering people with the hope and knowledge they need when faced with a daunting legal situation.
Seales Law Firm was built to provide assistance to individuals facing criminal and immigration related issues. Mrs. Seales’ career has prepared her to handle criminal cases, immigration cases, and “crimmigration” cases, which are cases involving the intersection of both.
Mrs. Seales began her career as a litigation associate, honing her research, writing, and analytical skills. She then gained extensive courtroom experience as an Dallas County Assistant District Attorney in jury trials, trials before the court, and motions. Her most recent role as a Dallas County Public Defender has completed the final piece in making her a well-rounded attorney, becoming a skilled negotiator and a well-liked colleague in the Dallas/Fort Worth legal community.
She dedicates her spare time to helping educate individuals on their legal rights, hosting free legal seminars throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth community.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2007
- Texas Review of Entertainment and Sport Law Journal
- Scholarship Recipient
- B.A., Urban & Regional Planning, Cornell University, 2003
- NCAA Division 1 Basketball Player, 4-yr letter winner & Senior Co-captain
- Dean’s List/Scholarship Recipient
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas, 1999
- Junior League of Dallas
- Irma Lerma Rangel Young Women’s Leadership School (DISD) Advisory Council
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- JL Turner Legal Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association